Dear SPM user,

I am wondering if I can calculate test-retest reliability or intraclass correlation coefficient by using SPM for a group which has MRI exams twice in the following situation:

1. using different machine (GE and Siemens) to scan within three hour, or
2. Scan a week later

If the answer is yes, is it correct to do pre-processing as VBM and then give it a statistic? What is the design matrix will be?

Thanks of your help
Best
ZK

--
Zih-Kai Kao
Clinical Research Assistant

Psychiatry Department of Taipei Veterans General Hospital
No.201, Sec. 2, Shipai Rd., Beitou District, Taipei City, Taiwan 11217, R.O.C.
tel:+886-2-28712121#2912
fax:+886-2-28742421