From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Daniel Gutierrez Barragan
Sent: 05 October 2015 09:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] DCM.delays inquiry

Hello all,

I am working on performing DCM from script and was wondering if there are any specific recommendations regarding the DCM.delay information that DCM needs to be fed with. I know that these correspond to slice-timing temporal correction, but my question is if there is a preferred reference (slice with delay zero)? or if it is better to do it according to acquisition sequence used?

Best regards,

Daniel Gutierrez Barragan, PhD Student
Center for Neuroscience and Cognitive Systems (CIMeC)
Italian Institute of Technology (IIT)
University of Trento
Rovereto (TN): Palazzo Fedrigotti - corso Bettini 31