From: Benedetta [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2015 2:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] Automated DCM specification

Dear Peter and Andy,

thanks for the script.

I have just used it and no problem in specifying models.
Actually, when I try to estimate them from the GUI, or with a script, I have this error message.

Warning: Convergence failure - invoking keyboard.
> In spm_nlsi_GN at 371
  In spm_dcm_estimate at 230
  In spm_dcm_ui at 144

I tried to specifying part of the same model space with the GUI and no problem in estimating the models.

The automated specification would help me a lot. Is there anything that I can do to fix this problem?

Best,
Benedetta

Benedetta Vai, PhD Student

Experimental Psychologist

Libera Università Maria S.S. Assunta

Scientific Institute Ospedale San Raffaele

Department of Clinical Neurosciences

E-mail: [log in to unmask]