From: Dr Cyril Pernet [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: woensdag 14 oktober 2015 17:07
To: Suzuki, Y. (RADI); [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] adding an artificial motion to digital phantom data

John and others will know better, but basically you want to change the orientation matrix in the file headers. For each file, apply a transformation using determined values. Note this will only simulated bulk motion which is well corrected, while motion on real data introduces many more artefacts.

Best

Cyril

Sent from my HTC