Hello Feng,

Firstly, I would remove the file with fsid.levels because qdec only requires “.level” file for discrete variables and not for continuous variables. Also try spacing the qdec.table file with equal spaces between all the columns. Hopefully that should work!

Thanks,

--Pratik

From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of chenhf_uestc
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2015 5:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] A potential problem in qdec (freesurfer)

Dear SPM users,

I would like to know that is there anyone who use virtual box freesurfer version for group comparison via qdec? Becasue there are lots of neuroimaging researchers in SPM mailist, so I post my problem here. I am really sorry for bothering you if any inconvenience!

I used qdec for group comparison, but there was an error (acctached error.png) that puzzled me for a long time. I and my colleague help me to check all the files but do not find where is the error. However, if I remove the files gender.levels, group.levels and fsid.levels (I means that I just keep the qdec.table.dat), it works. I can design, display and finally obtain the results.

My freesurfer version is

Virtualbox

Xubuntu 12.04

stable v5.3.0

freesurfer-Virtualbox-linux-x86-stable-pub-v5.3-full.vdi.gz

9.0G

Could anyone give me some suggestions?

Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Best,