Hi all,

I have been using the clinical toolbox to normalize scans with lesions due
to stroke to the MNI template.  The normalization itself proceeds well, but
the 3D normalized lesion mask no longer aligns with the 3D normalized
anatomical after processing.  I checked the header information and the
origin is the same for both files.  I assume that the same transformation
parameters that are applied to the anatomical are used to transform the
lesion mask (as output in the seg_sn file).  Has anyone else run into this
issue?  I wasn't able to find any messages on the subject in the archives...

Thanks!
Michelle