Thank you Donald..

In the second point, I meant the PM modulation (negative linear PPI). Does
this mean that as the PM increases the connectivity decreases ?

For the two group question, if there are no differences using two sample t
tests but there are differences using one sample t tests (for example
visually or when looking at common and specific areas), would this be still
reportable and acceptable ?

Aser