For group there is a code but for single I have not seen yet. Actually each
time I need to implement DCM, I define the model space for a single subject
with GUI and then change the parameters for each subject in the group with
that template. I can write a code to the the model space definition for a
single subject but I don't think it is acceptable from a neuroscientist's
point of view. You have to know why each model is included in the model
space specifically.
Best,