Dear Sigma participants

I have received the following message from Daniela Velichova, Instiutte of Mathematics and
Physics, Slovak University of Technologfy in Bratislava:

It is my pleasure to address you in connection to the 18th SEFI-MWG European Seminar on
Mathematics in Engineering Education that will take place on June 27-29, 2016 in Gothenburg,
Sweden.  Seminar will be organized by a local organization team at the Chalmers University, while its programme committee is formed by the members of the SEFI Mathematics Working Group Steering committee.

The event is of particular interest to the community of maths teachers at the technical
universities.

The seminar web page bringing basic information and deadlines
is be frequently updated at the address

http://www.math.chalmers.se/SEFIMWG2016/

and this can be used as information source.

Deadline for delivery of abstracts of intended presentations
is January 15, 2016 and I will appreciate very much
if you could inform a large community of prospective participants in your
countries.

Soon we will distribute also a leaflet to the address list of all participants at the previous seminars, and ask you to be so kind and to re-send it further on, to any interested party.

I hope to see you all next summer in Gothenburg, at the 18th SEFI MATHEMATICS WORKING GROUP SEMINAR!

With best regards,

Larissa Fradkin, BSc, PhD, CEng, CPhys, FIET, FIMA, FInstP, MLMS
Emerita Professor, London South Bank University
Associated Professor, Brunel University
National contact for the SEFI Maths Working Group

Managing Director,
Sound Mathematics Ltd.,
Registered Office: 11 Mulberry Close, Cambridge CB4 2AS, U.K.
Company Registration No: 7072191
VAT No: 981303232

        http:/www.ultrasoundmathematics.com

Mobile: +44 (0) 7885543003