Dear colleagues,

As an invited member of the Royal Statistical Society Education committee I presented this proposal (attached) to the RSS. We have been thinking about running two pilot sessions at the RSS.

I would like to invite your comments and look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best wishes,

Meena

Meena Kotecha, Chartered Mathematician, PGCertHE (RSS)

Listed amongst 50 most influential university professionals

Co-chair of mathematics education conference 2015

LSE Teaching Excellence Prize Winner 2008 and 2013

Invited member of RSS Education committee

Invited committee member of the London Branch of the Institute of Mathematics and its Applications (IMA)

The Glory of India & Certificate of Excellence Award 2010

Academic Associate & Fellow of The Higher Education Academy

Departments of Statistics & Management

London School of Economics

Mobile: 00447986055724

http://meenakotecha.wordpress.com/