i’m not a guitarist, but this looks pretty cool.

should we buy one on the grant? how could we justify it?

cheers
mark

--
professor mark sandler, CEng, FIEEE, FAES, FIET, FBCS
royal society wolfson research merit award holder

director of the EPSRC/AHRC CDT in media and arts technology (MAT)
director of the centre for digital music (c4dm)

school of electronic engineering and computer science
queen mary university of london

+44 (0)20 7882 7680; +44 (0)7775 016715

twitter: @markbsandler,
follow the FAST-IMPACt Programme Grant @semanticaudio