Good afternoon,

I am currently working on Teesside’s Apprenticeship scheme, with the view to review and enhance our current offering.  I would be grateful to any of you who provide Apprenticeships if you could share any insights or information based on the below questions:

·         How many apprentices do you recruit each year?

·         What apprenticeship roles do you currently recruit too?

·         What salary do you pay your Apprentices and (apart from the standard National minimum pay increase based on age) is this set for the duration of their apprentices, or does it increase after a period of time?

·         Are your Apprentices fixed to a school/ department or do they rotate?

I hope you can be of help and I look forward to your responses.

Many thanks Donna.

Donna Rodgers

Learning & Development Consultant

Human Resources

M7.10c, Middlesbrough Tower, Borough Road, TS1 3BA.

Office - 01642 342194

cid:image007.png@01CE8C48.82631AB0

cid:image004.png@01CD3351.05642870

 cid:image001.png@01CD3382.73C185C0

cid:image007.png@01CD3351.05642870

cid:image002.png@01CD334F.B3E9A840

facebook.com/TeessideUni

cid:image003.png@01CD334F.B3E9A840

twitter.com/TeessideUni

Teesside University is an educational charitable and chartered corporation, exempt under the terms of the Charities Act 2011.