From: Staff Development Forum [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of James Chovil Cull [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 20 October 2015 17:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SDF] Bribery and Corruption Training Thoughts?

Hello,

I work in the People and OD team at the University of Birmingham and am conducting some research into what other universities are providing in terms of Bribery and Corruption Training. I was wondering if your University currently provides this training, either online or face to face – and if so what works well for you?

Thanks very much for your time and help.

Kind Regards,

James Cull

Trainer – POD
University of Birmingham