Dear SDF,
We would like to offer briefings and guidance to all of our academic staff on Academic Peer Review. We might need to ask an external provider to support us in doing this.

Would you be able to recommend a provider?

Many thanks
Rosemary

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

London Metropolitan University is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number 974438 and VAT registered number GB 447 2190 51. Our registered office is at 166-220 Holloway Road, London N7 8DB. London Metropolitan University is an exempt charity under the Charities Act 2011. Its registration number with HMRC is X6880.