Dear Bob,

I'm sorry to be slow with this reply.

Disney are releasing *The Jungle Book* for *general showing* on April 15th
next year (as 3D). As you said, the domestic trailer is quite impressive.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/trailers/481617-the-jungle-book-trailer-is-here

There is also an international trailer:

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/trailers/618031-international-the-jungle-book-trailer-reveals-more-footage-from-the-jon-favreau-film#/slide/1

or

http://www.firstshowing.net/2015/watch-new-international-trailer-for-jon-favreaus-the-jungle-book/

There are some amusing notes (trivia) at
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3040964/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv

including:

*While the film is a live-action adaptation of The Jungle Book
<http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061852> (1967), the filmmakers decided to
include elements from the Rudyard Kipling novel to make the film more
adventurous and dangerous.*
Best regards,

John