We have a great post available offering an exciting opportunity to provide strategic leadership on statistical disclosure issues for the UK Data Service/Archive.

We are seeking a Statistical Disclosure Control Manager who will be responsible for the coordination, development and implementation of protocols, training, user support and quality assurance processes for data owners and UK Data Service users.

This is a full-time fixed-term position until 30 September 2017 in the first instance and we also welcome applicants interested in secondment opportunities. Do call us to discuss the possibly of secondment.

See more details at  http://gs12.globalsuccessor.com/fe/tpl_essex01.asp?newms=jj&id=85564

___________________________________

Annette Pasotti

Senior Communications and Impact Officer

___________________________________

T +44(0) 1206 872016/2009

E [log in to unmask]

W ukdataservice.ac.uk

___________________________________

UK Data Service

UK Data Archive

University of Essex

Working hours:

Monday to Wednesday 9-2.45

Friday 9-2

Legal Disclaimer: Any views expressed by the sender of this message

are not necessarily those of the UK Data Service or the UK Data Archive.

This email and any files with it are confidential and intended solely for

the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed.