Katharine Schopflin joins us to speak on the role of the information professional in organisations - why information is important to organisations, why they need information managers to help them manage it and how far we are should be doing it for them.

Katharine has recently edited a book called a "Handbook for Information Professionals" and will be inviting contributors to join her at our event.

Book signings will also be held at the event and there will be a prize draw to win a copy!

The IRMS London event will be held at the Offices of the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman in Millbank Tower. Networking, tea, coffee and sandwiches from 5.30-6.30, speaker, Q&A and signings 6.30-8pm.

Please book your free place here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/irms-london-event-a-handbook-for-corporate-information-professionals-tickets-19188785173

I look forward to seeing you there.
Katharine Stevenson
IRMS London Chair