Sent: 28 October 2015 15:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Information management course recommendations

Hi

I have been asked to recommend some Information Management / Data Management courses for a non-IM professional who is interested in finding out the basics of what this means.

I have looked on the TFPL website, which is useful, but I wondered if anyone could recommend any short courses either face to face or e-learning based?

Thank you

Eleanor Russell

Information Manager
Office for Fair Access

For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]