Hi All

I'm going to take the liberty of sending an email about the Pardee RAND Graduate School's PhD in Policy Analysis, which is in Santa Monica , California - it's something that you probably haven't heard of.

It's a multidisciplinary degree, and they like international students, and (I think) they should have more psychologists than they currently have.   People who graduate with this PhD are less likely than most other PhDs to go to work in a university teaching job (although many do).

You work as part of the PhD (it's not something extra and separate as it often is in the UK - it's considered a fundamental part of the PhD) and that gives you money to pay your fees, and enough money to live on.

It's fairly quantitative - if you hated maths and stats, don't consider it.

There's more information here:

http://www.prgs.edu/events/2015/info-sessions/online.html

Or you can just ask me. I teach a course on psychometrics.

Feel free to pass this on to anyone who you think might be interested.

Jeremy