Hello all,

Apologies for cross posting. A request came through to me to help with the request below as they've been unable to secure any volunteers. I'm hoping someone here may be available to attend.

Please reply directly to Jo (cc'd in this email) if you are able to assist by close of day on Monday.

Thanks
Hephzi

Colchester County High School for Girls

The Biology Department are running some activities for Biology Week (10th – 18th October). They are looking for a speaker to give a talk at lunchtime (12.35 to 1.20 pm) on one day during the week, normally aimed at sixth-form students.  Monday,Wednesday or Friday that week would work best.

--

Please spare a few minutes to check out and support the Ghana Science Book Tour

Hephzi Angela Tagoe (BSc, MSc)
PhD Student at UCL Institute of Child Health
Co-founder @GhScientific
Blog: http://hanatakordor.blogspot.co.uk/
Twitter:@Hanat_akordor
M: (+44) 7738249621
Skype: hephziangela

Follow the #SHAPEgh Journey

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com