This was picked up by JISCmail spam filter, not sure why as it seems perfectly relevant :)

Jo
(psci-com owner)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Early bird booking for London workshop 'How To Use Questionnaires For Impact Evaluation'
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 18:54:49 +0100
From: Events | Methods For Change <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello,

I thought people on this list would be interested to know that the early bird booking ends tomorrow at 4pm for the London workshop 'How To Use Questionnaires For Impact Evaluation' - so you'll need to book soon to receive a discount! Please click on the link for more details and to book.

Thanks,
Charlotte

Methods for Change

"Practitioner focused workshops designed to empower you and your organisation on the best evaluation and research techniques available."

Facebook | Twitter | Website / Please share our workshops with your colleagues.

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com