From: Barbara Govan
Date:06/10/2015 17:52 (GMT+00:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PSCI-COM] Looking for TV researcher for science series for primary children - Leeds based

Anyone fit this description or forward to someone who does ?
Thanks,
Barbara Govan

EXPERIENCED TV RESEARCHER – LEEDS BASED

We are looking for an experienced researcher for a BBC Learning show. The show features fun science stunts and experiments done with 10-11 year olds in a presenter led format.

The ideal person will have experience of working with children on TV; be a proven shoot organiser; probably have worked on shows with props / demos / experiments; and be a science fan. Must have a full UK driving licence.

We are based in Leeds, shoots are all over but mainly the North of England. Start ASAP for 6 weeks.

Please send a CV and a few paragraphs about why we’ve got to appoint you to [log in to unmask]

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named person(s). If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for any purpose.

We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses do not adversely affect you.
Cancer Research UK
Registered charity in England and Wales (1089464), Scotland (SC041666) and the Isle of Man (1103)
A company limited by guarantee. Registered company in England and Wales (4325234) and the Isle of Man (5713F).
Registered Office Address: Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD.