Hi,

Yet another opportunity down here in sunny Hampshire to work with our biomedical research units, patients, nurses and clinical academics in developing tons of engaging content explaining our research to a wide range of audiences.

We've got more stories to tell and things to say than we can do justice to, so you'll be working closely with me, and both the university and hospital communications teams to generate a lot of stories and content about the superb people and science here.

More details here:

http://jobs.uhs.nhs.uk/job/UK/Hampshire/Southampton/University_Hospital_Southampton_NHS_Foundation_Trust/Communications/Communications-v411326?_ts=390

Pleas do get in touch if you're interested  - you can contact me via:

or 07795506319

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)
• Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com