Seconded. While we’re indulging in positive ageism, I’ll just say that I was head of communication at the MRC in 1990 – but that was in another country……..

De : psci-com: on public engagement with science [mailto:[log in to unmask]] De la part de Francis Sedgemore
Envoyé : mercredi 28 octobre 2015 09:52
À : [log in to unmask]
Objet : Re: [PSCI-COM] Does anyone know more about the history of psci-com? Who started it?

On 28 Oct 15, at 08:43, Jan Peters <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I was a BA Media Fellow in 1990 (gulp) whilst a phd student and eager to adopt all and any new technology….

Whippersnapper.

--

Dr Francis Sedgemore

journalist, writer and recovering physicist

telephone: +44 7840 191336

website: sedgemore.com

twitter: @hesgen

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com