Sheesh. I hadn’t even seen the details of that one.

If “a growing tech start-up in healthcare based in London, which aims to improve the lives of people living with a rare disease” doesn't have money for something as important as this, then heaven help anyone else who works for it.

Did they ask someone for free telecoms with the bait that when it is a megacorp there will be money to pay for its telephones and broadband connection?

Come to think of it, TalkTalk might jump at such a request. It needs all the customers and good PR it can get.

Nice office location. Wish a could afford a pad in Piccadilly.

MK