Hi all

I have some unpaid science writing experience available for undergraduate or postgraduate students interested, with potential for future paid employment. Raremark is a growing tech start-up in healthcare based in London, which aims to improve the lives of people living with a rare disease.

We need science communicators (as its unpaid, looking for those interested in getting some experience for now) who can summarise scientific articles in a concise and engaging way for patients and carers, and want the experience of writing digital health content.

What are we offering?

·         No experience necessary

·         Summary writing training if you need it – in person or remotely

·         Real-world work experience that you can put on your CV

·         Exposure to working for a tech start-up

·         Flexibility to work in your own time and from home

·         Although unpaid for now, the possibility for future employment

·         Based on your level of contribution, we may also give you references

If you’re interested, know anyone that’s interested, or want to know more, email me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Sarah

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com