If John Hinton can cram this into his schedule, he is the right person for the job!

http://www.tangramtheatre.co.uk

Say hello from Olle!

John Hinton <[log in to unmask]>

/Best regards

Olle B.

> 19 okt. 2015 kl. 13:47 skrev Neil Monteiro <[log in to unmask]>:
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I’m looking for a few actors for a sci-comm project I’m putting together.  It’s in London on the 28th November and, since it is paid, I am only looking for actors with some previous experience.
>
> If you, or anyone you know, might be interested then just drop me a line before the end of Friday 19th October and I’ll send on more information.  Actors will need to be available for the whole of Saturday 28th November and for one prior date for rehearsals (TBC).  Since this is a sci-comm project, I’d love to hear from people with a mixed acting and science background.
>
> I apologise for this email being scant on details - that’s just because things are still in the planning stages!
>
> Thanks!
>
> Neil
>
> Neil Monteiro
> www.neilmonteiro.com <http://www.neilmonteiro.com/>
> m. 07786717708
> t: @NeilMonteiro

> Commands - send an email (any subject) to [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> with one of the following messages (ignoring text in brackets)
>
> • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com <https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com>

Please note that I rarely check my email before 10 AM. In general, I prefer to communicate <http://bergman.com/> in the afternoon <http://bergman.com/> via email and phone. <http://bergman.com/>
       <http://bergman.com/>
Olle Bergman <mailto:[log in to unmask]>, civ.ing./M.Sc. Chem. Eng.
Bergmans Bokstäver AB, Eskilstuna <http://bergman.com/>, Sweden <http://bergman.com/>
+46 70 888 55 41 • [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
About me: ollebergman.se <http://ollebergman.se/>
Scientia Crastina: crastina.se <http://crastina.se/>
Historiska ord: historiskaord.se <http://historiskaord.se/>

’The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak.’
Hans Hofmann (1880-1966), tysk-amerikansk målare