Hi Daisy,

The College of Engineering and Physical Sciences at the University of
Birmingham runs a brilliant 'Girls into STEM day'
(http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/university/colleges/eps/outreach/outreach.aspx)
organised by Kat Grover.

Ironically, Kat and I are just organising an event for Brownies pursuing
their 'Science Investigator' badge. The Birmingham ScienceGrrl chapter
will be busy in helping out there too.

I've also done specific outreach with Girls schools (including parents
too). One of the four schools in my strategy is this one:
http://www.bordgrng.bham.sch.uk/ who are awesome!

Does this help? It really is scratching the surface of what we are doing
on behalf of the University's Outreach programme.

BW

Jon