Dear all

I can recommended the very readable PhD thesis by Simon Jay Lock (UCL, 2008), which documents and analyses the events and ideas in our field  from 1985 to 2005.

The Wellcome library team have already answered the question that set us all off. Thanks Elizabeth.

Jane

Dr Jane Gregory

CHSTM

University of Manchester

Programme Director, MSc Science Communication

0161 306 5828 (ext 65828)