Melanie Smallman might remember more. I'm pretty sure she's on this list.

I think you're right about timing, though it could just have been a bit earlier.

Mary Rice
Ce message a été envoyé depuis un terminal BlackBerry de Bouygues Telecom

From: dianne stilwell <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: "psci-com: on public engagement with science" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 20:08:54 +0000
To: <[log in to unmask]>
ReplyTo: "psci-com: on public engagement with science" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] Does anyone know more about the history of psci-com? Who started it?

Certainly it was Wellcome Trust - their library took a decision post-Bodmer report that it should develop its PUS (as it then was) collection and this list was def initially administered by the person in the library responsible for the PUS collection. There was a group of Comms/Education/Outreach people from Biol and Related learned socs that met at Wellcome every couple of months to coordinate activities - the initial list may have been assoc with that group - but I'm not so certain about that. I'd guess start up at around 1995-96.

Dianne

Dianne Stilwell
Communications Manager, Forest Research

Sent from my iPhone