Good try, butt no.

From: psci-com: on public engagement with science [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rick Hall
Sent: 02 October 2015 16:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] #Biobakes - reminder, deadline 9/10

Anisha

I'm assuming that 'butt' isn't one of them?

but there's something missing?

On 2 October 2015 at 16:16, Anisha Tailor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

The art of baking: #biobakes

It’s Friday afternoon, you are probably thinking about fun plans for the weekend, perhaps you already have some great plans, but there’s something missing, something that would just put the eye-cing on the cake.

You've had a little time to choux over your bake designs for the Bio-Bodies bake off; this weekend is the time to put them into action. Potential prizes to be won include Richard Burr (GBB0 2014) cook book, Bake it Yourself, heart and brain cookie cutters, and a year subscription to the magazine Cake Heaven.

Get down to the store, produce a #biobake, take a snap with our biobakes 2015 entry form and submit it to our website.

http://www.physoc.org/biobakes2015

Just for fun:

I’ve hidden three anatomy/physiology terms in my email, can you spot them?

Example:

The dog was frightened by the noise.

Hidden word: then (THE Noise)

Happy Friday!

(eye-cing is not one)

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)
• Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com

Rick Hall FRSA
Director of Programmes, Ignite!
0780 103 4732

Lab_13 Ghana has opened!

click here - Lab_13 Ghana

11 East Circus Street
Nottingham  NG1 5AF

NEW OFFICE LINE: 0115 873 6249

Skype - rick.hall1

Twitter - @Rick_Hall

and - @ignitefutures

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com