Hi all,

We have been noticing lots of great PhD opportunities coming through the listserv. As a result, we’d like to compile and highlight the collection of them for the next issue of the bulletin. I will be going back to compile what has already been posted, but if you would please email Relena ([log in to unmask]) or myself ([log in to unmask]) directly with information on any Plant-Soil-Ecosystem studentship opportunity you know of we will make sure to promote them to the broadest audience.

Best,

– – –
Michael E. Van Nuland
PhD candidate, NSF grad. research fellow
Dept. of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
University of Tennessee, Schweitzer Lab
Website  |  Twitter  ​