Dear Charles,

I believe all but word for word with what you say. Following Sartre, I
donıt use the term ³subconscious² but hey, I agree with use here.

Letıs all articulate!

keith

On 21/10/2015 12:33 pm, "PhD-Design - This list is for discussion of PhD
studies and related research in Design on behalf of Charles Burnette"