Hi Lorna and Cable

We are always seeking ways to leverage 'open' in England for example in consultations on UKPSF (academic professional skills framework), imminent TEF (teaching excellence framework) and the gov. inquiry on Higher Ed quality that closed today.

It would be useful to perhaps have a SIG webinar to draw together best examples of institutional / political persuasion from the US, Scotland and Wales who are all steaming ahead. I feel in England we have lost traction although there is an abundance of amazing work going on. So we have a slow creep, which is perhaps better than a big lurch, but it would be good to think more cohesively. (Sorry it is Halloween and I'm listening to the Monster Mash).

I welcome your thoughts, and I'm due to organise a webinar after OpenEd15 in November anyway. This would be ideal.

Best wishes
Viv