From: Open Education Special Interest Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Casey
Sent: 19 October 2015 15:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Clipper Project London Workshop & Second Prototype

Hi Marion

Thanks for your interest. October is a pretty busy for me right now but November might be better. By then the toolkit will be pretty advanced and it would be useful to walk through it with you and your colleagues to get further feedback. For that it would be be better if I came to you - if you have a room with a data projector and internet that would be all we need. Have a think.

All the best

John