From: Open Education Special Interest Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Vivien Rolfe
Sent: 15 October 2015 16:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: What is open educational practice?

And I was looking at this only today Simon - very useful!

VIv

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 3:33 PM, Thomson, Simon <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Leo,

If you are developing an introduction to OER feel free to use our staff guide to OER which we developed as part of our work in 2009/10.

The pdf version is here: http://repository.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/main/view_record.php?identifier=2711&SearchGroup=Open+Educational+Resources
The editable text only version is here: http://repository.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/main/view_record.php?identifier=2917&SearchGroup=Open+Educational+Resources

Simon

[cid:image001.png@01D10772.15997620]

Simon Thomson, Head of Digital Pedagogy

Centre for Learning and Teaching

Leeds Beckett University, Caedmon 122, Headingley Campus, Leeds LS6 3QS, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)113 81 26303  | Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

National Teaching Fellow
Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
Twitter: @digisim<https://twitter.com/digisim>
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+SimonThomson