Hi Jaqui

I am an NLP and hypnotherapist (trained at the RCN then by Paul McKenna and the developer of NLP, Richard Bandler).

I am unsure why a hypnotherapist who is good at their craft would need to take between 4-6 sessions. I am not looking for work but I have successfully treated a man with a severe phobia of flying in one hour of NLP. There are other NLP/hypnotherapy qualified OH practitioners who contribute to the list. They may give their perspective.

Best

Anne