From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: 01 October 2015 08:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Fw: on behalf of Adel Dickinson

Apologies I have just seen her email further up the thread

Sharon

Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Sharon Nolan

Occupational Health Advisor

Fresenius Medical Care Renal Services Ltd.
Nunn Brook Road, Huthwaite
Sutton-in-Ashfield
NG17 2HU Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
T 01623 445252
M 07827088487
www.freseniusmedicalcare.co.uk

Registered Office: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Commercial Register: 02768342

This e-mail message is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or his/her representative, please be advised that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or the use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and please delete this message and all attachments from your computer.

----- Forwarded by Sharon Nolan/NH/GB/FMC/Fresenius on 01/10/2015 08:46 -----