Hi Karen

Can you get the local ambulance service to assist? My experience of St Johns
is that they are quite rigid in their approach. My sister-in-law undertook a
FAW certificate. She had problems with her knees and they would not allow
her to use a coat to kneel on when undertaking CPR so she failed the FAW
course. Ridiculous as she was an accountant so the chance of having to
undertake CPR was not great but the chance of having to deal with injuries
associated with slips, trips and falls was much more likely.

Anne

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: