I will ask someone that would know.....

Kind regards
Wendy
Wendy Stimson-Ladd RGN SCPHN (OH)

AWL Occupational Health Ltd
Mob:  07814 288642
Sent from my iPhone

On 19 Oct 2015, at 18:04, Karen Coomer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi List

Rather strange title I know.

However, I have a chap who has an inflammatory arthritic condition and cannot perform CPR with his hands, his wrists are far too weak. It is part of his job and he is convinced that he could do it with his feet or elbows. I taught first aid years ago and never saw a course that allowed this or seen it in action. I’m out of date with first aid on what’s possible so can anyone shed any light on whether there are courses that use anything but hands to do CPR, e.g., other part of the body or equipment?

Many thanks

Karen