It seems that they've realised that students only start in October in the UK.  Please note the extended closing date, but with its caveat.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Joel Obstfeld (jobstfel)" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: CIIP application deadline extended
Date: 26 October 2015 23:08:50 GMT
To: Iain Phillips <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Iain,

Can you pass this on?

Ian important update: we have decided to accept applications for the FY17 CIIP Cohort year (2016-2017), through December 18, 2015!  As the initial application submission process did end on October 20, 2015, we will be evaluating applications received from this point forward, on a discretionary basis.  We have now made the announcement on our Website, and on our Facebook and Twitter pages as well; we ask that you also share the news with anyone you deem appropriate!

Joel

Sent from mobile client.
+447702 236111