Dear Colleagues,

A reminder that some funds are available to support the attendance of graduate students at the 2016 GRC on Photoionization and Photodetachment.  Priority will be given to those who apply online by November 1st and who submit a poster abstract.   We have an excellent line-up of speakers and we encourage you to apply to attend this GRC at http://www.grc.org/application.aspx?id=12839; the full program is available online at https://www.grc.org/programs.aspx?id=12839 .  Talks to fill the “hot topic” presentation slots available in the program will be selected from the submitted poster abstracts.

The conference will take place February 7th-12th at the Renaissance Tuscany Il Ciocco Resort, in the mountains outside Lucca in Italy.  The conference site is spectacular and offers outstanding hospitality in an area of unmatched natural beauty.  We hope to see you there!

Best wishes

Katharine Reid (Chair)
Steve Pratt (Vice-Chair)

2016 Gordon Research Conference on Photoionization and Photodetachment.
February 7 - 12, 2016
Renaissance Tuscany Il Ciocco Resort, Italy

Professor K.L. Reid

Head of Physical Chemistry

School of Chemistry

University of Nottingham