Ali,

How are you ?

I was in Brest while you were in Milan so missed out on the ROAM.

I am writing about the education and stillbirth paper.

I would like to get on with it.

I am in London for the day with a lot of free time.  Are you around?  Do you want us to have a chat about this paper?

My mobile is +32 495 32 01 86

Sophie Alexander, MD, MPH, PhD

PERU Perinatal Epidemiology Reproductive health Unit / ESP – ULB

808, Route de Lennik

1070 Brussels – Belgium

Tel +322 555 4063