To mark Open Access Week, and to commemorate the near end of our highly successful celebrations for the 350th anniversary of Royal Society Publishing, all our journal content is free to access until 30 November 2015.  All articles from our extensive archive - dating back to 1665 - will be freely available during this time.

Links:

http://royalsociety.org/journals

https://royalsociety.org/journals/publishing350/

Phil Hurst

Royal Society

This email is sent on behalf of The Royal Society, 6-9 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5AG, United Kingdom.
You should carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment. The Royal Society accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses or interception or interruption of this email.
The contents of this email and any attachments are intended for the confidential use of the named recipient(s) only. They may be legally privileged and should not be communicated to or relied upon by any person without our express written consent. If you are not an addressee (or you have received this mail in error) please notify us immediately by email to: [log in to unmask]
Registered charity no. 207043