Please join us for some of the inspiring lectures at our autumn research seminars listed below starting next Thursday.

Note that our seminars have relocated, and will now take place Thursdays in Central London at the University of Westminster’s Regent Street Campus. All seminars are free, but we kindly ask you to register using the registration link below.

CAMRI is home to around 30 researchers and 65 doctoral students. It is a leading centre of media and communication research that has repeatedly scored strongly in the Research Excellence Framework’s section communication, cultural and media studies.

Location: 309 Regent Street, W1B 2HW
Time: Thursdays, 17:00-19:00

Graham Murdock (Loughborough University)
"The political economy of crisis and the crisis of political economy: the challenge of sustainability"

The Internet’s own boy: the story of Aaron Swartz (movie screening)

Herbert Pimlott (Wilfrid Laurier University,CA)
"Stuart Hall, Marxism today, and the ‘making' of counter-hegemonic politics under Thatcherism"

Wolfgang Mühl-Benninghaus (Humboldt University, Berlin)
"The changing German media landscape under the influence of web 2.0 and mobile devices"

David Gauntlett (University of Westminster)
"Making media studies"

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.

This message and its attachments are private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it and its attachments from your system.