Full-time PhD bursaries and part-time MRes opportunities are available at short notice at Leeds Beckett University. Please pass this email onto anyone who might be interested!

One of the bursaries is earmarked for a project in Events, Tourism and Hospitality. The other PhD bursary could be in any of our centres – including the one social scientists of sport and leisure will most likely be interested in: the Centre for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI). As Head of the DEI Centre I am happy and willing to talk to anyone who might want to apply for a project that falls into our centre. So please contact me, or let anyone else know they can contact me, before applying.

Karl

http://www.leedsmet.ac.uk/assets/emails/beckett-signatures/img/logo.jpg

Karl Spracklen, PhD, Professor of Leisure Studies

Head of the Research Centre for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion

Leeds Beckett University,

Carnegie Faculty, Room 212, Cavendish Hall, Headingley Campus,

Leeds LS6 3QS, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)113 8123608 | Email: [log in to unmask]

nosocial

nosocial

nosocial

http://www.leedsmet.ac.uk/assets/emails/beckett-signatures/img/url.jpg