Dear Jessica

very interested in attending the CIDOC workshop. I have an arts background
that includes past work on collection documentation projects (National
Maritime Museum, Wellcome Collection Library) before I had my children.

Post-family, I am have been studying Computer Science subjects and
attending various courses whilst working part-time teaching children to
code.

I hope to gain employment in a field where the digital meets the cultural.
In my studies I have come across CIDOC and Europeana so I have some
familiarity with the workshop content, which I think will be perfect for me.

If successful, I would also need to apply for one of the bursaries that you
mentioned, to support my attendance.

I am fairly new to JISC, having only recently subscribed, so forgive me if
I have not emailed you in the correct order.

Many thanks.

Yours sincerely

Jane Chalaby

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg