Hi all

I’ve been having trouble with OCLC Worldshare ever since we’ve been switched to it earlier this year– we simply aren’t receiving the right records for the collections I’ve activated. On top of that, I don’t seem to be able to find half the 2015 collections we’ve access to in order to try and download records for them at all.

I went to a JISC meeting recently where I was given the impression such problems are actually widespread. Has anyone on this list been having issues such as I? If so, have you managed to resolve them? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Best wishes

Martin Kelleher| Metadata Manager| University of Liverpool Library| PO Box 123 | Liverpool L69 3DA | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> T 0151 794 2692

Follow us: @LivUniLibrary<https://twitter.com/LivUniLibrary> Like us: LivUniLibrary<https://www.facebook.com/livunilibrary> Visit us: http://www.liv.ac.uk/library
Special Collections & Archives blog: http://manuscriptsandmore.liv.ac.uk<http://manuscriptsandmore.liv.ac.uk/>

[Library_CMYKemail]