Hello

We (University of Sheffield) aren't yet cataloguing our resources using RDA, but if we import an RDA record we do use it.  Recently we've noted that, especially in the 245 field, capitalization seems to be used (eg The Oxford Dictionary of Nursing or Essential Cataloguing)  We've checked the RDA toolkit and can't find any reference to this, so have been editing the records (The Oxford dictionary of nursing ; Essential cataloguing).  What are other libraries doing and what is the standard?

Any advice gratefully received

Many thanks, Barbara

--
Barbara Thompson
Metadata and Discovery Section, Western Bank Library