Hello all Due to substantial building work we need to find a new home for various DVD and CD cases/holders, these are free to anyone prepared to collect or arrange carriage. A photo is attached, but the details are: 42 boxes, each of 100 single CD lockable security cases 14 boxes, each of 100 single DVD lockable security cases 1 box of 400 triple tray CD case inserts, to use cases for multiple CDs 1 box of 400 triple tray DVD case inserts, again for multiples All boxes are unopened. The lockable cases use the magnetic lock system where you swipe the case through a magnet to unlock/lock If interested please contact me on 0121 704 6921/garcher at solihull.gov.uk or Nickie Thomas on 0121 704 6955 or nithomas at solihull.gov.uk Thanks Gary Archer Gary Archer E-services and Information Librarian & Business Information Service Communities and Adult Social Care Directorate Solihull Central Library Homer Road Solihull B91 3RG